Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 Things

4 jobs I've had:
1. Student Assistant at FCCJ
2. Weight Loss Consultant
3. Teacher
4. Mommy and Wife

4 movies watched over and over:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Veggie Tales
3. Diary of a Mad Black Woman
4. 13 Going on 30

4 places I've lived:
1. Jacksonville FL
2. Callahan, FL
3. Chester, VA
4. Jacksonville and Callahan again.

4shows I watch:
1. Friends
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. One Tree Hill
4. American Idol

4 places I've been:
1. Jamaica
2. New York
3. Virgin Islands
4. Cozumel Mexico

4people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My director Kim from 31 Gifts
2. Use to be my grandma til she passed.
3. Mom
4. Jeff

4favorite things to eat:
1. Mexican Food
2. Five Guy's Hamburgers
3. mom's chili
4. popcorn

4places I'd rather be:
1. in my bed snuggled up watching a movie
2. in the mountains
3. on a cruise
4. and any place with jeff and luke

4things I look forward to this year:
1. Growing in my relationship with jeff, luke and Christ
2. Continuing to grow both of our businesses
3. Rose's Wedding
4. Our trip to Orlando with Brandon and MacKenzie

4people to tag:
1. Rosalind
2. Melody
3. Shauna
4. Goldie

No comments: