Thursday, March 12, 2009

Exciting News!!

Well...to me it is anyway!

My mom is going to be closing on her house in Callahan on March 27th! I can't believe how quickly it has gone up and how fast time has passed.

Some people have said "your mom is going to live across the street?!" I realize that might be hard for some people...but I believe it's going to be the best to help all of us through what has happened. We all live our own lives without interruption from each other.

Anyways...I'm really excited and I know that it is going to truly be a blessing in the long run. And there will be a baby sitter just a few steps away. :)

Love ya!

3 comments:

The Reinolds said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shauna Rae said...

WOW! It seems like they just started...but that's exciting. Love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy for you guys. Tell your Mom I said congrats on the new house.