Monday, December 15, 2008

Thirty-Onederful

Through a wonderful friend of mine who now lives in TN, I got involved with a Christian based company called Thirty-One. I haven't shared too much about the experience and thought here would be a great place to do it. The company has just over 5,000 consultants nationwide! This was one of the reasons why I chose it over some of the other at home businesses that are out there. We sell everything from home decor to purses to totes to thermal items...definately not your typical home sales!
I really love working for them on top of being a teacher, wife and mother. It actually enables me to have a little extra time with my family and still get all of my school work done. How often do you get to go to a friends house, sit around talking and eating and sharing a few products. It's like having a shopping spree in your home with your friends around!
I've held several parties so far and feel that each of them have gone great. Each hostess has come away with several free products and a large percentage off of the rest.
If you are interested in hosting a party or would even like to hear a little bit more about Thirty-One Gifts please feel free to contact me. Take a look at my site as well: www.mythirtyone.com/5287

1 comment:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

oooh-sounds great!
i have to check it out. :)