Friday, December 12, 2008

Now he's done it...

My baby...10 months and 11 days old has hit a mile stone. It's not teeth, although we're up to 7 now. It's not pulling up...we've been doing that for a little while... No...he's crawling! We thought the day would never come because he seems more interested in walking...but he's doing it!
About 5 minutes before Jeff got home from the church Luke took about 3 "crawls." After Jeff got home he went around the corner to the bathroom and Luke tried following him!
My little stinker is growing so fast...of course someone told me he's making room for the next one...we'll see about that.
In the process of what happened today it has had me thinking a lot about my daddy. I called and told my mom about it, and normally would tell her don't tell daddy I want to tell him. But, now I can't even do that. I told Jeff that when it happened I had this thought of, "I have to go call daddy and tell him." So in honor of my little stinker hitting a mile stone and me feeling the sadness of not being able to share it with my dad, I'm going to post this photo of him and my dad from the day he was born.

Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Watching your child learn something new is the most amazing thing. I totally understand what your saying about your Dad. I don't know how many times I pick up the phone to call mine and then realize I can't. I hate the feeling it leaves me with. I've been praying for you. I'm coming to Florida in January for 2 weeks. Maybe we'll be able to get together under better circumstances this time.

Chris Reinolds said...

what a big boy!!! He's mobile... Watch out!!!!!