Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Laughter and Orders

We went out to dinner last night with two great new friends: Frank and Kris Ting. Frank and Kris, along with their wonderful family members Carrie and Johnathon have joined us in working with our youth department. Kris, Carrie and myself teach Sunday School girls together, and I'll speak for all of us when I say "we love it!"
We went out to Salsarita's at the airport and it was wonderful! Yummy in the tummy! (The only food that didn't make me sick while I was pregnant...mexican!) We originally had met up so that Kris could finish out her orders from her 31 party I held for her, but we ended up laughing and just talking through most of it...it was a lot of fun!

By the way, Kris and Frank, I hope you were able to "exchange" your fish!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm glad you all had a good time last night! I think Frank's turtles like killing fish.