Thursday, January 29, 2009

Slowly am I...

going crazy! So much to do and the feeling of no time to do it in...ever felt that way? Luke's small birthday party is Saturday and the cake just got ordered today! It has really crept up on me. I knew that it was coming, had all of it planned...and then Tuesday afternoon my mom asks "so what kind of cake did you order?" Aw, crud! I forgot about the cake! Really?! How did I manage that? Oh, that's right...life happened! So Jeff and I went out to dinner and cake shopping. (On a side note the best Mexican restaraunt is Casa Maria on Main Street...AMAZING!!!) Back to the cake...we didn't really see anything that fit the "jungle animal" stuff that we had gotten...so back to square one on the cake situation. Anyways...a trip to WInn Dixie and a trip to Walmart sent us back to Publix. Luke will be having a "pull apart" (cupcakes) Monkey cake! It's the only thing that came closest to what we were looking for. Anyways...pictures will follow.

Love ya!

No comments: