Monday, January 12, 2009

Booking Blitz

The team that I work with for Thirty-One Gifts is having a challenge. Between tonight and Wednesday night we are trying to book as many parties as possible for January, February and March. The awesome thing about this is that our new Spring/Summer catalog will be out and available February 1st! Some of our Fall/Winter items will still be available but several are going to be discontinued. You could even hold a Fall/Winter party in January and then hold a Spring/Summer party in March!
We have amazing hostess rewards going on right now as well. If you have a qualifying party you will get money towards our new catalog!
If you are interested in helping me out during my challenge and booking a party please let me know and I will contact you between tonight and Wednesday night.

Jenn

No comments: